Through the eyes Through the eyes

Awesome! It went brilliantly with the song and gave a really nice message. :)

First Sunrise First Sunrise

From listening to your club lfy song first, I noticed that you used the same sound in both songs that I've never heard before - Starting at 1:39 and ending at 1:45. Is this common in EDM music? I've never heard it before but I think it fits really well. This song progresses really well but I think there may have been a bit too many rises near the middle/end and not enough real action. Besides that I think the synths are well made and fit together and the song was very enjoyable. :)

Ectisity responds:

Nah that sounds is actually more common in house music, Avicii used it a lot before especially. Really you think it fits :). I'll take a look at the risers, and keep it in mind for my next track. Glad you liked the synths and the song in general :D!

Club Lyf Club Lyf

This is really well-done and definitely has the same vibes as the EDM music I like. :) The vocals are great melodically but the quality does sound a bit off as you mentioned. Overall it's a great, catchy song. Mixing/mastering sounds fine to me although I'm not familiar with how to master songs like this. I really enjoyed listening and wouldn't mind more stuff like this.

Dreams of the Dead Dreams of the Dead

Beautiful piano piece. I love the contrasting dynamics. The ostinatos make the melody much richer as well. I like to hear your piano pieces because you focus a lot on certain aspects. The fine details, especially the left hand parts, melody and ostinatos as I mentioned earlier make it really memorable. Keep up the good work. :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, Fuzzy-L0g1c!

The beautiful words you use flatter me :p
I actually know next to nothing about music theory, but now, thanks to you, I know what ostinatios are XD
Slowly, I will learn :3

I think I should actually practice a lot on my use of the left hand, as I've limited it's use too much in my opinion :/

Thanks for the review!