First Sunrise First Sunrise

From listening to your club lfy song first, I noticed that you used the same sound in both songs that I've never heard before - Starting at 1:39 and ending at 1:45. Is this common in EDM music? I've never heard it before but I think it fits really well. This song progresses really well but I think there may have been a bit too many rises near the middle/end and not enough real action. Besides that I think the synths are well made and fit together and the song was very enjoyable. :)

Ectisity responds:

Nah that sounds is actually more common in house music, Avicii used it a lot before especially. Really you think it fits :). I'll take a look at the risers, and keep it in mind for my next track. Glad you liked the synths and the song in general :D!

Club Lyf Club Lyf

This is really well-done and definitely has the same vibes as the EDM music I like. :) The vocals are great melodically but the quality does sound a bit off as you mentioned. Overall it's a great, catchy song. Mixing/mastering sounds fine to me although I'm not familiar with how to master songs like this. I really enjoyed listening and wouldn't mind more stuff like this.

Dreams of the Dead Dreams of the Dead

Beautiful piano piece. I love the contrasting dynamics. The ostinatos make the melody much richer as well. I like to hear your piano pieces because you focus a lot on certain aspects. The fine details, especially the left hand parts, melody and ostinatos as I mentioned earlier make it really memorable. Keep up the good work. :)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, Fuzzy-L0g1c!

The beautiful words you use flatter me :p
I actually know next to nothing about music theory, but now, thanks to you, I know what ostinatios are XD
Slowly, I will learn :3

I think I should actually practice a lot on my use of the left hand, as I've limited it's use too much in my opinion :/

Thanks for the review!

2SS: Inside 2SS: Inside

This does sound really neat! Maybe experimental would be a better category for it. The sounds and rhythms are intriguing and the layering was quite complex. I liked it. :)

Alph4TG responds:

Yknow what, you're right on the experimental bit! I dunno why the hell I labeled it as "ambient", I even put "experiment" in the Soundcloud description.... Thanks for the feedback!

Industrial Ceiling (Prev) Industrial Ceiling (Prev)

Wow, whatever you did with the synth starting at 0:50 is really impressive! All the individual notes seemed to slowly blend together. Great work with this piece.

Woolly Bears (Prev) Woolly Bears (Prev)

It progresses very well, can't wait to hear the whole thing! You did a whole lot with that little melody.

Crystal Lattice Crystal Lattice

Great melodies, it definitely has a winter-y vibe to it! Maybe it's the bell-sounding synths. The sidechain is very prominent and really nice. Your percussion is also very diverse and progresses well. Definitely enjoyed it!

Alph4TG responds:

Thanks for listening, glad you liked it!

Misguided Passion Misguided Passion

Fantastic stuff. The transitions were smooth so it never felt jumpy to me.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks! You've got some pretty cool stuff yourself ;)

Dont rip on me Dont rip on me

Very catchy! You have a lot of cool sound effects.

XS - There & Back Again XS - There & Back Again

This absolutely fantastic. Some of the voice chops sound a bit weird to me though.

Jimmypig responds: